OUR PRICES INCLUDE
- Franchise insurance
- VAT (21%)
- Roadside assistance
- Contracted mileage
- Integrated GPS
REQUIREMENTS FOR RENT
- The lessee must hold a valid driving license and in force during the period of the lease agreed, must be over 23 years old and have at least 2 years of seniority in the license.
- Only original driving licenses will be accepted.
- Minimum age
- For drivers between 20 and 23 years old with a minimum of 2 years of pass, there is an extra obligatory, called “YOUNG DRIVER”.
CONDITION OF THE VEHICLE
- The tenant receives in the lease the description of the condition of the vehicle, accepting that it is delivered without any damages or apparent anomaly that is not reflected in said document
- If the tenant sees that the condition of the vehicle does not match what is reflected in the contract, he must notify it before withdrawing it, otherwise it is understood to be accepted.
- The lessee is obliged to return the vehicle under the same conditions as the delivery of the same, with all its components, original parts and accessories.
DELIVERY AND RETURN OF VEHICLE
- The delivery and return must be made at the facilities agreed in the rental agreement.
- Both the delivery and the return Munich Rent SL and the lessee will reflect in the contract any minor damage visible in the vehicle. Any damages new to the return of the same will be charged to the lessee contemplating 1 coup per franchise. (In case the damage Is less than the franchise Munich Rent SL will value the average price of the repair per piece).
- The lessee will pay Munich Rent S.L these additional costs as stipulated in section 8 of these general conditions.
- The tenant has verified the accessories included in the STATE OF THE VEHICLE section of the rental agreement and undertakes to pay if any of the components are missing or some of the components are damaged.
- The lessee receives the leased vehicle with the fuel level indicated in the lease, taking charge of the fuel consumption and undertakes to pay at the end of the lease the difference between the fuel recorded in the aforementioned contract and the lease That the vehicle has aa delivery of it, using to calculate the average price of fuel in force.
- The retention of the vehicle without the consent of the lessor for a longer period than agreed in the contract may be considered as a subtraction of the vehicle and will motivate a complaint to the competent authorities.
- The days of rent are computed every 24 Hours counted from the signing of the contract, with a tolerance period not exceeding one hour. This period is counted as an additional whole day.
RESPONSIBILITY OF DRIVER
- It is the responsibility of the lessee to take minors with a height of less than or less than 135 cm with the appropriate child restraint systems, if not, they must request them as extra equipment. And in turn must check the suitability, use and placement of the same.
- The vehicle will only be driven by the lessee and the additional drivers listed in the rental agreement.
- During the term of the contract, the lessee is responsible for the use of the vehicle, penalties, fines and other violations of the traffic law and general legal system by accepting and authorizing Munich Rent SL to provide their personal data to the Police, Civil Guard and any official body that requests them, when driving or leasing the vehicle, provided that this is in accordance with the applicable data legislation.
- Both the personnel and the luggage or material that the rented vehicle can transport is subject to the capacity of its cargo authorized by the authority for the same.
- The lessee undertakes to use the vehicle responsibly and only for the purposes for which it is intended.
- The tenant is obliged at all times to take care of and maintain the vehicle in good condition, with the levels of motor oil and water correctly.
- Damages arising in the normal use of the vehicle will be communicated by the renter to Munich Rent S.L immediately and repaired by MunichRent S.L at no charge to the lessee.
- When a breakdown arises in a close point of easy communication with an authorized workshop of the mark, the lessee may request permission from Munich Rent S.L to have it repaired at one of these workshops, following in any case the instructions of Munich Rent S.L
- The lessee is obliged to stop the vehicle if in operation any warning light on the instrument lights or if it detects any type of fault.
- The lessee shall be liable for damages arising from breach of the abovementioned obligations.
- If it is proved that the damage was due to the driver’s malpractice or bad treatment of the vehicle, the amount of his repair will be entirely borne by the lessee as well as the period of stay in the workshop.
- The vehicle is delivered with the tires in perfect condition.
- During the term of the contract, the lessee has the provision of a roadside assistance service in the event of a breakdown or accident. For this purpose, the telephone number of the contract will be provided.
- If you choose other assistance, the lessee will assume the costs of the same.
The lessee agrees to pay MUNICH RENT S.L.:
- The prices agreed in the lease and derivatives thereof
- The amount of damages and / or abductions not covered by the insurance contracted by the tenant in this contract up to a maximum of the value of the vehicle in the market according to the maximum price in the guide Ganvam in force at the time of the incident.
- The amount of the transfer and repair of the damages of the vehicle motivated by the use of inadequate fuel.
- The amount corresponding to the fines for any violation of current legislation and the costs derived therefrom.
- The costs of obtaining duplicate and / or dispatch of sets of keys from the vehicle to the corresponding office, in cases of loss, breakage, delivery of the same in an office other than that agreed in the contract or any other situation for which The vehicle is paralyzed for reasons attributable to the lessee. Likewise, the rental price corresponding to an extra day may be charged for the cost of stopping the vehicle ocacionado in each case for any of the above incidents.
- The minimum deposit as guarantee by the landlord is € 250 per contract.
- The deposit must be paid by the lessee with credit card at the beginning of the rental, by bank authorization, which will be returned at the end of the contract if the vehicle returns in the same conditions as the delivery.
- The lessor shall request, before the commencement of the same, an authorization to the banking entity issuing the credit card for the amount that corresponds as deposit as guarantee of the payment obligations to be assumed by the lessee during the period of the expected duration of the lease This amount will be available, at the request of the lessor, at the time of reservation. After the return of the vehicle, the amount invoiced to the lessee for the lease of the vehicle and other concepts will be charged to the credit card provided by the tenant. Said moment the authorization requested at the start of the rental to the card issuing entity as deposit will be without effect.
DURATION OF THE CONTRACT AND EXTENSION
- The duration of this contract is that indicated in the particular conditions.
- For billing purposes, the days will be computed for 24 hours from the signing of the rental agreement until the return and closing of the contract of the same.
- The courtesy margin is 59 minutes, after which a full day of billing will be computed.
- In the event that the lessee wants to keep the vehicle for a longer time than the contract, you must request a written authorization from Munich Rent S.L and the latter will send you a copy of the modified contract with prior authorization of the lessor.
- In the case of NO communication or authorization of the extension after 24 Hours of expiration of the contract to Munich Rent S.L. Without written notice of the rented vehicle, may exercise against the lessee the civil and criminal actions that correspond.
- The price of the rent includes the cost of the insurance All Risk of the leased vehicle with franchise of 700 €.
- This franchise may be higher if stipulated by Munich Rent S.L. in the contract.
- The renter can choose to take out an insurance ALL RISK WITHOUT FRANCHISING evaluating Munich Rent S.L. If the tenant meets the requirements for this insurance.
- If the lessee meets the requirements and this insurance is contracted the insurance is canceled and insurance will be ALL RISK WITHOUT FRANCHISE, however in those cases where it is proven that the accident was due to negligence, recklessness, simple recklessness, clumsiness or malice As well as any other cause that contravenes the precepts of prudent driving, normal use and use of the vehicle, or when the driver was a person other than those stipulated in the contract, the expenses of the repair will be on behalf of the lessee In its whole.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This contract is subject to the covenants and conditions that are stipulated therein, and additionally to the Civil Code and other laws applicable to it, in everything not expressly provided for.
- The parties expressly renounce to the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Sabadell to resolve any dispute that may arise between the parties in this contract.
POLICY OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Munich Rent S.L. Informs you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written request addressed to Munich Rent S: L, whose data appear in the foot of this contract.
- Munich Rent S.L. Is committed to the fulfillment of its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them and will take the necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of the technology.
- You represent that you are over 20 years of age and have the legal capacity to acquire the services offered through this website. When making the reservation you are solely responsible for the accuracy of all the data that it shows. If it is found incorrect, it could lead to the cancellation of the reservation.
- For the reservation to be effective you must make the payment of a deposit with credit card, through the internet, through a secure server of the corresponding bank and will be the last step when making the reservation, not being considered firm this if not Such payment is made. This transaction will be made in euros and the price indicated on the page includes VAT. The rest of the payment must be made at the beginning of the service, otherwise the reservation will be considered canceled. You will receive the details of your reservation by e-mail with all the data of the same. In the event that you make a reservation and for any reason the price shown is wrong, the reservation will not be valid. We will inform you of the error as soon as possible and will be given the option to pay the correct price, or receive a full refund of the money that has already been paid. The successful completion of the booking process does not constitute a vehicle rental contract, which must be signed by the customer and the rental company upon arrival at the place of pick-up of the vehicle. The rental company reserves the right to refuse to sign the rental agreement to those persons who do not meet the rental conditions detailed in section 5 of this agreement.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
- No refunds of deposit, this amount is paid in compensation to cancel the reservation.
- According to Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data (Act), we inform you that the personal information you provide through this website will be included in a database registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency Data for the sole purpose of processing bookings. The database is the responsibility of society ClickMenorca SLNE CIF: B65100299.
- You are entitled to access your personal information collected on this file, modify it if erroneous or cancel and object to their treatment, by any of the following two methods: 1) Submit a signed letter to MUNICH RENT S.L. C/ Costa i Deu, 137 08205 Sabadell (Barcelona)